Our Mortgage Service
At Will Assist Mortgages Ltd, we offer a premier mortgage service which involves a full mortgage and protection review providing advice not only on which mortgage to choose but also on how to best protect your home, family and income should the unexpected happen.
- When buying a property, we will put you in the best possible position by issuing you with a Mortgage Certificate, and where appropriate, a decision in principle from a specific lender. Subject to status.
- We can recommend protection for your home, family and income, as your mortgage is likely to be your biggest financial commitment.
- We can recommend and instruct a reliable solicitor on your behalf. This may save you money and unnecessary stress.
- We′ll submit your mortgage application and apply for your buildings and contents insurance online in just a few minutes.
- Your mortgage co-ordinator will make sure that your mortgage and protection applications proceed as smoothly as possible by liaising with all third parties, saving you time and effort.
- When your mortgage offer has been issued, we will help to explain all the terms and conditions to you and check to ensure they accurately match your requirements.
- Pre exchange and completion checks will be made to help ensure nothing has been missed that may cause a delay.
- Following the completion of your mortgage, our service team will call you to ensure you are happy with our service and to answer any questions that you may have concerning your mortgage and protection products.
- We′ll keep in contact with you and arrange regular mortgage and protection reviews to ensure you continue to benefit from the most competitive products.
Available 24 hours a day - 7 days a week
We do our best to make sure there is a qualified advisor always available to speak with you and provide a free telephone consultation! Call Leeds: 0113 3200720 - York: 01904 500502 - Durham: 0191 5800566 - Middlesbrough: 01482 240224 now .
Will Assist Mortgages Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.